WATER TREATMENT PLANT
Iron Removal Plant
- Easy to install
- Low maintenance
- Unique design
- 20 years meadia warranty
- customized media beg
- free of cost installation
- fixed price all India
In our wide range of products, we are offering quality assured gamut of Iron Removal Plant. Our offered goods are specially designed with the help of quality raw materials and modern technology. Tested against many quality parameters, these products are checked by our quality controllers to keep it as per set quality norms.
Product Details :
Demineralisation is the process of removing mineral salts from water by using the ion exchange process. With most natural water sources it is possible to use Demineralisation and produce water of a higher quality than conventional distillation.
Fluid Systems Manufacture a Wide range of custom-built Demineralised Water plant [DM Plant] in India for industrial process water applications, with inherent design to conserve water, and save costs. The DM Plants [Demineralisation Plants] are available in different sizes and materials, manually operated or fully Automatic, & ready to install & are available as standard models or custom built versions for specific needs.
Industrial Water Softener
Product Details :
Water softners can remove dissolved calcium and magnesium through a process known as “ion exchange”, Systems consist of two tanks: a resin tank and a brine tank. The resin tank contains a bed of negatively charged cation resin ( small plastic beads),that are coated with sodium ions(Na+). As hard water passes through bed, the positively charged calcium(Ca++) and magnesium(Mg++) ions exchange with sodium ions and are captured by the beads, causing the sodium to release into the water. Since the sodium in the water is harmless to plumbing and equipment, this soft water is now ready for use by your operation.
During the exechange process, the sodium charge eventually depletes. When near de4pletion, the softner is regenerated to cover the exchange capacity. High concentration sodium chloride is drawn from the brine tank and passed through the resin bed. The positively charged sodium ions in the solution displace the calcium and magnesium ions, releasing them back into the solution. These hardness ions are then flushed down the drain.
Rain Water Harvesting Plant
A rainwater harvesting system comprises components of various stages – transporting rainwater through pipes or drains, filtration, and storage in tanks for reuse or recharge. The common components of a rainwater harvesting system involved in these stages are illustrated here.
1. Catchments: The catchment of a water harvesting system is the surface which directly receives the rainfall and provides water to the system. It can be a paved area like a terrace or courtyard of a building, or an unpaved area like a lawn or open ground. A roof made of reinforced cement concrete (RCC), galvanised iron or corrugated sheets can also be used for water harvesting.
2. Coarse mesh : at the roof to prevent the passage of debris
Channels all around the edge of a sloping roof to collect and transport rainwater to the storage tank. Gutters can be semi-circular or rectangular and could be made using:
- Locally available material such as plain galvanised iron sheet (20 to 22 gauge), folded to required shapes.
- Semi-circular gutters of PVC material can be readily prepared by cutting those pipes into two equal semi-circular channels.
- Bamboo or betel trunks cut vertically in half.
Industrial Water Treatment Plant
Product Details :
An industrial water treatment system treats water so it is more appropriate for a given use, whether for consumption, manufacturing, or even disposal. That said, each system will vary depending on the facility’s needs and many of the technologies that make up these systems can be similar. In general, some of the most-needed industrial water treatment systems typically include :
- Raw water treatment systems
- Boiler feed water treatment systems
- Cooling tower water treatment systems
- Wastewater treatment systems