PVC is a great building material and extensively used to make PVC fittings and pipes. PVC is a kind of plastic that is acronym for “Polyvinyl Chloride”. It is an eco-friendly plastic that contains 57% chlorine. This means that comparatively less crude oil is required to make it.
Also if you want to cut down your total building expenses then shift to these fittings as these are cheaper than the metal and other material.
There are lots of riveting options like connector, fixtures such as pipes, elbows, reducer brushing, end caps, primers etc. Polyvinyl chloride pipes and fittings have range of applications from plumbing at residents to complex water treatment systems commercially. These are tough, heat and fire resistant, eco-friendly and thermo resistant.
PVC pipes also maintain the quality of water, stop the leakage and gives great connection between the pipes. Varied PVC pipe machines are used to make varied types of pipes and fittings like Plastic Single-wall Corrugated pipes, PET Sheet Extrusion Line, Plain Socketing Machines, In-line Socketing Machine For Pvc Pipes, PVC Pipe Slotting Machine and more.
Advantages of PVC Fittings
- Low in cost as compare to other material like copper and iron.
- PVC fittings are very simple to work upon and install.
- Does not rust like iron pipe fittings. Also PVC pie fittings are anti corrosions. No toxic compounds can corrode these unlike copper fixtures.
- These are not prone to fire while installing.
- No toxic fumes are produced like from other plastic fittings.
- The pipes and fittings from this material are eco friendly because of the environmentally friendly raw material.
- These are very light in weight so quiet easy to transport. So there is a great reduction in the transportation cost.
- Life of these pipes is more than any other material. These can easily remain as it is for the period of 7 to 15 years whereas most of the metal pipes need replacement and cleaning after a year.
- Resistant to acid. Because PVC pipes are resistant to most of the chemicals so these are extensively used in agricultural farming where the pipes are exposed to number of chemicals, fertilizers, varied temperatures and withering soil.
- These are very tough and resistant to fracturing. As these are not heavy so wont shatter if dropped from dropped from height. Also the flexibility of these pipes make them to resist breaking under pressure. Hence perfect for underground applications.
- As these do not corrode so wont change the quality of water running inside. When used in sewage system, the smooth interior surface of PVC pipes wont allow anything to stick on it thus reduces the chances of clogging.
- PVC pipes are made from thermal resistant material so these are ideal for thermal resisting applications and used as insulation pipes. These do not catch fire so easily as the source of fire has to be constantly keep burning to burn the PVC. Hence these are almost fire resistant.